|(1) Preparation before operation
① On machine adjustment, check all the pneumatic valves and electric apparatus, make sure if the their installation places are one-to-one correspondent to the buttons on the control panel; And make the rotation direction of the pump correct.
② Clean up the machine with soap suds, soda liquor or other suitable scouring agent.
③ In order to avoid dirt caused by the dyestuff remains, deep color dyeing test should be done first, then to the light color dyeing.
④ Clean up the dye kier:
Supply suitable soft water into the dye kier and then heat to 40~45℃ and boil for ten minutes. After cleaning up the dye kier, drain the water out.
(2) Operation steps
① Working capacity
According to the fabric material and unit weight to choose suitable working capacity and nozzle.
② Water supply
According to the working capacity and liquor ratio to supply water.
③ Fabric loading
Put the fabric head into the nozzle and start the circulation pump and lifting motor to draw the fabric into the nozzle. After fabric loading, sew up the fabric head and end tightly.
④ Machine running
The used dyestuff should be of little foam for rapid and even dyeing effect, otherwise, please use deformer to reduce the foam.
⑤ Inspect all the indicators, temperature gauge, pressure gauge and safety valve; Often check and adjust them periodically.
⑥ When the high temperature dyeing is finished, only be sure to low down the gauge pressure to zero and temperature down to fabric.
(3) Attentions during operation
① Opening the kier cover in condition of pressure in the kier, or closing the cover to drain liquor under normal pressure are strictly forbidden, as injury may result;
② The main pump, high speed driving part, can not be operated without water strictly. In case of any abnormal sounds or other breakdowns, must stop the operation immediately and have a check and repair.
③ Opening the kier cover or the tubes in condition of 80℃ above are strictly forbidden, as injury may result;
(1) Dyestuff of strong acid or chlorine ion content over 25 PPM is not suitable for the kier;
(2) Check the machine parts, tubes, valves, pumps, apparatus and safety accessories periodically.
(3) In case of any abnormal sounds or other breakdowns occur during operation, must stop the operation immediately and have a check and repair.
(4) Often check the parts which bear the pressure.
(5) Rinse the heat exchanger and filter periodically.
(6) Wash the outer body of the machine periodically.
(7) Pump operation without liquor or water inside the kier is forbidden, as mechanical seal may be damaged.
(8) Be sure to start the circulation pump in condition of drainage valves closed to protect the motor.
(9) In condition the temperature inside the kier at 80℃ or above, or the pressure inside the kier not decompressed, opening the kier cover, overflow valves, drain valves, water supply valves are strictly forbidden.
Only when the temperature inside the kier below 80℃ with the decompression valve open for pressure gauge indicating Zero, can open the kier cover.
(10) Inspect all the indicators, temperature gauge, pressure gauge and safety valve; Often check and replace them periodically.
(11) Maintenance under power on is strictly forbidden.